Theo’s Story – “Me Too” is a message everyone needs to hear at some point in their life. It’s about hope, about moving forward, about never giving up, even when the obstacles you face appear overwhelming and unbeatable. From the greatest heights to the lowest depths, both professionally and personally, Theo shares a message about winning it all, losing it all, and reinventing it all over again.
For your Event
- Theo will meet with your event’s VIP’s (event organizers, company sponsors, community leaders) for pictures and autographs.
- If your event includes a banquet type breakfast, lunch or dinner, Theo would be happy to enjoy the meal with your guests.
- Hear Theo’s inspiring 60-minute presentation, “Me Too”, followed by a one-hour autograph session.
- We will post a link on Theo’s “Upcoming Events” page to further assist you in promoting your event.
- Theo will “Tweet” out to all his social media followers his appearance at your upcoming event.
THEO’S PERSONAL GUARANTEE
Simply put, your organization will hear an inspiring message and they will walk away knowing that change is possible and quitting isn’t an option. Each time Theo shares his message, he gives it his all for one single purpose: to help. His talks are inspirational, entertaining, and completely original.
For your Event
- Theo will enjoy dinner with your guests.
- Share an hour of hockey stories includes Q&A.
- Theo will mingle and take pictures with your guests and sign autographs.
- We will post a link on Theo’s “Upcoming Events” page
to further assist you in promoting your event.
- Theo will “Tweet” out to all his social media followers
his appearance at your upcoming event.
Let us know if you would like Theo to partake in other appearances for your event (ie. puck drop, networking breakfast etc.).
Personalized Time with Theo
If you would like to personalize time with Theo,
please contact email@example.com for additional information.
- Autograph/pic session (160 people per hour approx.)
- School/team visit with 15-20 minutes
of words of encouragement and pictures (1-hour)
- Make an appearance at a large corporate or promotional event (up to 2 hours)
- Round of golf (up to 5 hours)
- Private engagement – Lunch or dinner (small group of up to 12) (up to 90 mins.)
- Weekend of fishing, golfing, hockey etc.
Theo One on One
“Coaching in its truest sense is giving the responsibility to the learner to help them come up with their own answers.” – Vince Lombardi
· Inspiring positive life transformation
· Support in finding your own resilience
· Selecting personal strategies for managing stress
· Helping you reach your purpose, vision and goals
What a Theo One on One session will provide:
Theo One on One sessions with Theo Fleury as your personal coach will help you improve your game, unravel a problem, find direction, and/or understand a bit more about why you do what you do. Theo is not a psychotherapist, and he doesn’t want to be, but he wants to help people get to where they want to go.
You know how they say people teach what they need to learn? Theo’s been learning a lot about these very important things – basically how to excel at life despite challenges – and now he’s not only ready to share, he’s wise enough to know that this kind of coaching will only help him get healthier still. With over 3,750 consecutive sober days and counting, and a long list of healthy relationships, it’s an understatement to say Theo has come a long way.
Theo Fleury has absolutely incredible life experience, both on and off the ice. He brings a wealth of embodied knowledge to the topics of pursuing excellence and personal growth. Refreshingly, his insightful perceptions look beyond anyone’s external behaviours to what lies beneath the surface; he has an uncanny ability to get to the core of things quickly and thoughtfully. To his conversations he brings clarity and honesty, and compassion – partly because he’s been there, and also because he knows it’s needed.
Armed with a deep and active passion for learning, Theo’s been honing his relational skills and putting value in connectedness and humility. Two worth-repeating things that Theo understands more than most: 1) the biggest obstacle in your way is you and 2) to really thrive, it takes teamwork.
Sometimes the best ‘coaches’ are the ones who (like Theo) as players would go the extra mile for every one of their teammates – because they know they’re all in it together, and because they care. Hockey is a lot like life, but we all know for Theo that this is about way more than hockey.
How does this work?
If you are interested in having a Theo One on One session, simply contact Dawn Roberts – firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time that is mutually convenient. When that time comes, a connection through FaceTime is set up and you have 1-hour one on one with Theo, with video on, to see each other and discuss anything under the moon. Nothing gets recorded; all is confidential. You pay $400 (+GST) for the one-hour session with an e-transfer.
Every session comes with a complimentary signed copy of “Conversations with a Rattlesnake”, his recent bestselling book co-authored with renowned occupational therapist Kim Barthel.