In any given year, 6.7 percent of the adult population in the United States will experience a major depressive episode, according to the National Institute of Mental Health. For those who are not part of the 6.7 percent, it may be impossible to understand what someone with depression really goes through. Click here to read more
- 10 Things Men Do That Make Their Depression Worse
- Gender Bias is a Key Reason Women Suffer More Depression than Men
- Body Image and Exercise | Psychology of Eating
- Closing the Self-Love Gap: 6 Ways Men Should Love Themselves More
- How Embracing Vulnerability Strengthens Our Relationships
- A Guide to Self-Care for Codependents and Those Who Struggle with Self-Care
- What Do the Symptoms of Trauma Really Look Like?
- How Are You? Really, How Are You?
- Mental Illness Splits Families
- Six Important Truths about Depression