We’re wired to feel. Not just the good feelings but the messy, sweaty, crazy, fierce ones too. Feelings drive our aliveness, our relationships, our decisions and our humanity. It’s how we connect, love, decide who’s right, who’s not, what’s good for us and what we should steer clear of. Most importantly, feelings are the clue that something isn’t right and needs to be dealt with. They direct us to what we need to find balance. Click here to read more
- 10 Things Men Do That Make Their Depression Worse
- Gender Bias is a Key Reason Women Suffer More Depression than Men
- Body Image and Exercise | Psychology of Eating
- Closing the Self-Love Gap: 6 Ways Men Should Love Themselves More
- How Embracing Vulnerability Strengthens Our Relationships
- A Guide to Self-Care for Codependents and Those Who Struggle with Self-Care
- What Do the Symptoms of Trauma Really Look Like?
- How Are You? Really, How Are You?
- Mental Illness Splits Families
- Six Important Truths about Depression