We’re wired to feel. Not just the good feelings but the messy, sweaty, crazy, fierce ones too. Feelings drive our aliveness, our relationships, our decisions and our humanity. It’s how we connect, love, decide who’s right, who’s not, what’s good for us and what we should steer clear of. Most importantly, feelings are the clue that something isn’t right and needs to be dealt with. They direct us to what we need to find balance. Click here to read more
- How Embracing Vulnerability Strengthens Our Relationships
- A Guide to Self-Care for Codependents and Those Who Struggle with Self-Care
- What Do the Symptoms of Trauma Really Look Like?
- How Are You? Really, How Are You?
- Mental Illness Splits Families
- Six Important Truths about Depression
- Two Words That Make Asking for Help a Lot Easier
- Raising Emotionally Intelligent Kids & Teens: ‘Anger & How to be the Boss of Your Brain
- Restorative Sleep is Vital to Brain Health
- Neurofeedback and Anxiety