Reports to: Theoren Fleury
Based at: Calgary, AB
To plan and carry out a direct sales campaign of a person not a product – speaking engagements, personal appearances for corporate events, therapy for healing conferences and Fantasy Camps.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
2. Plan and carry out direct cold call sales (principally via direct email, telephone, networking) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, service/merchandise mix and timescales.
3. Develop ideas and create offers for sales and marketing.
4. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by emails, telephone, and personal visits.
5. Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
6. Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
7. Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid in business and organizational development.
Target and territory indicators:
Target sectors: All major cities and First Nations communities. Territory: Canada and the United States.
Suggested personal profile
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives, small business owners, and local community members. Reliable, tolerant and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view. Well presented and businesslike. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Personal Situation: Must be a responsible, self-starter and able to work reliably from own home office. Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
Specific Job Skills: Able to communicate and motivate via written methods. Appreciates need for consistency within company’s branding and marketing mix.
Literacy and Numeracy: Must be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals.
Business and Selling Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate success and experience in genuine new sales and customer development.