Russell, Manitoba is where Theo Fleury first learned to play hockey. Surrounded by friends, coaches and parents of his teammates Theo spent countless hours at the rink with his dad. From tournaments to pick-up games, Russell is where Theo recalls some of his fondest memories. Now today that same rink is in need of repair and funding. Theo was only too happy to lend his support and bring attention to the need. On September 30th the town of Russell, Manitoba unveiled a sign showing townsfolk and visitors alike that not one, but two gold medal Olympians are from their town. A fundraising dinner was held and while it’s too early to tell exactly how much money was raised, it’s obvious that Russell, Manitoba is proud of Theo Fleury and Jon Montgomery.
- 10 Things Men Do That Make Their Depression Worse
- Gender Bias is a Key Reason Women Suffer More Depression than Men
- Body Image and Exercise | Psychology of Eating
- Closing the Self-Love Gap: 6 Ways Men Should Love Themselves More
- How Embracing Vulnerability Strengthens Our Relationships
- A Guide to Self-Care for Codependents and Those Who Struggle with Self-Care
- What Do the Symptoms of Trauma Really Look Like?
- How Are You? Really, How Are You?
- Mental Illness Splits Families
- Six Important Truths about Depression