We all have those wonderful friends. You know, the ones you won’t see for weeks or months, but still make you feel like not a day has passed since your last reunion? Several months ago, a college friend and I finally nailed down a specific date and time to meet. It was a miracle with our hectic lives. As if on the brink of bursting, we collapsed in our café chairs and immediately fell into a familiar routine of chatter. Click here to read more
- How Embracing Vulnerability Strengthens Our Relationships
- A Guide to Self-Care for Codependents and Those Who Struggle with Self-Care
- What Do the Symptoms of Trauma Really Look Like?
- How Are You? Really, How Are You?
- Mental Illness Splits Families
- Six Important Truths about Depression
- Two Words That Make Asking for Help a Lot Easier
- Raising Emotionally Intelligent Kids & Teens: ‘Anger & How to be the Boss of Your Brain
- Restorative Sleep is Vital to Brain Health
- Neurofeedback and Anxiety