At first glance, it may seem like exercising and having a positive body image are at odds. After all, we often exercise in order to lose weight because we do not have a positive attitude about our bodies as they are. But, as a University of Florida study suggests, exercise can actually help us to love our bodies more – here’s how! Click here to read more
- 10 Things Men Do That Make Their Depression Worse
- Gender Bias is a Key Reason Women Suffer More Depression than Men
- Body Image and Exercise | Psychology of Eating
- Closing the Self-Love Gap: 6 Ways Men Should Love Themselves More
- How Embracing Vulnerability Strengthens Our Relationships
- A Guide to Self-Care for Codependents and Those Who Struggle with Self-Care
- What Do the Symptoms of Trauma Really Look Like?
- How Are You? Really, How Are You?
- Mental Illness Splits Families
- Six Important Truths about Depression